- Parking Within Woods Cross City
- All-Night Parking 14-15-010
- The overnight parking ordinance will be enforced effective November 1st through March 31st. Woods Cross City Code 14-5-010 states, in part: "No person shall park a vehicle on any street within the jurisdiction of Woods Cross during the period from November 1st to March 31st between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. of any day...". Be advised that this ordinance will be strictly enforced regardless of weather conditions. Curbside parking is also not allowed in times of imminent snow or forecast snow.
- Storing Vehicle on Street 14-15-040
- The ordinance regarding storing vehicles on the street, Woods Cross City Code 14-15-040 will be strictly enforced. It states, in part: "No person shall park a hauling trailer, boat, motor vehicle, bus, camping vehicle, truck, vehicle, or any other similar contrivance upon any highway within the jurisdiction of Woods Cross City for more than a continuous twenty-four (24) hour period".
- Truck Parking 14-15-050
- The truck parking ordinance will be strictly enforced. Woods Cross City Code 14-15-050 states, in part: "No person shall park any vehicle having a total gross weight, loaded or unloaded, in excess of 18,000 lbs., or having a total length in excess of 24 feet, within any residential zone or along any collector or arterial street...as designated on the most current City General Plan or City Zoning Map".